Learner Journey Summary - N5
- Demonstrating knowledge and understanding of biology by making statements, describing information, providing explanations and integrating knowledge.
- Applying knowledge of biology to new situations, interpreting information and solving problems.
- Planning, designing and safely carrying out experimental/fieldwork investigations to test given hypotheses or to illustrate particular effects.
- Selecting information from a variety of sources.
- Presenting information appropriately in a variety of forms.
- Processing information (using calculations and units, where appropriate).
- Making predictions and generalisations based on evidence/information.
- Drawing valid conclusions and giving explanations supported by evidence/justification.
- Suggesting improvements to experimental/fieldwork investigations.
- Communicating findings/information.