Learner Journey Summary - Higher
- Applying knowledge and understanding of business concepts from all aspects of the Course.
- Drawing conclusions and suggesting resolutions to business-related issues where appropriate.
- Using data handling techniques to interpret business information.
- Producing written responses with clarity.
- Make decisions by applying relevant business concepts and theories to the context of the assignment.
- Solve problems by applying relatively complex business ideas and concepts relevant to the context of the assignment.
- Draw conclusions from business data, concepts and evidence from a range of sources.
- Communicate business reasoning and conclusions with clarity.