Learner Journey Summary - N3-5
- Knowledge and understanding of the impact of business activities on society, in contexts which have some complex features.
- Decision-making — by applying the ideas of ethical and effective business decisions to solve straightforward business-related problems.
- Communicating straightforward business ideas, opinions and information relating to the effects of internal and external factors on business activity.
- Knowledge and understanding of how enterprising skills can help in business development.
- Understanding how to enhance employability skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of the contribution of staff to business success.
- Interpreting and evaluating straightforward business financial data to ensure effective financial management.
- Analysing the effectiveness of a limited range of marketing activities, and understanding how they can be used to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Evaluating a range of production techniques used to maximise the quality of goods/services.
- Basic knowledge of using existing and emerging technologies in current business practice Skills, knowledge and understanding for the course assessment.
- No downloads