Learner Journey Summary - Higher
- Applying computational thinking to understand problems across a range of contexts.
- Analysing problems with some complex aspects within computing science across a range of contemporary contexts.
- The ability to communicate how a program works in technical detail.
- Communicating understanding of advanced concepts related to software design and development, and information system design and development, clearly and concisely using appropriate terminology.
- Understanding of the legal, environmental, economic and social impact of contemporary computing technologies.
- Applying computing science concepts and techniques to create solutions across a range of contexts.