Learner Journey Summary - N3-5
- Replicating basic, familiar and some new graphic forms in 2D, 3D and pictorials.
- Initiating and producing simple preliminary, production and promotional graphics in straightforward, familiar and some new contexts.
- Initiating and producing simple informational graphics in straightforward, familiar and some new contexts.
- Visual literacy by interpreting simple but unfamiliar graphic communications.
- Spatial awareness in straightforward but unfamiliar 2D, 3D and pictorial graphic situations.
- Using standard graphic communication equipment, software and materials effectively for simple tasks with some complex features.
- Knowledge of graphic communication standards, protocols and conventions in straightforward but unfamiliar contexts.
- Applying design skills, including creativity, when developing solutions to simple graphics tasks with some complex features.
- The ability to take initiative in evaluating work in progress and completed graphics and applying suggestions for improvement in presentation.
- Knowledge of a range of computer-aided graphics techniques and practices.
- Knowledge of colour, illustration and presentation techniques in straightforward, familiar and some unfamiliar contexts.
- Knowledge and understanding of the impact of graphic communication technologies on our environment and society.
- No downloads