Learner Journey Summary - N3/4 English
Pupils work to further develop skills in the following areas:
Analysis & Evaluation
- To understand, analyse and evaluate straightforward written and spoken texts.
- To create and produce straightforward written texts, and participate in spoken activities.
- To present a solo talk on a topic of the pupil’s choice
- To apply language skills to investigate a chosen topic
- To plan, research (if appropriate) and write an Assignment comparing two texts.
Assignment (Added Value Unit Nat 4 only)
- No downloads