S3 Learner Journey Summary
- Learn to create, collaborate and develop ideas for Drama using a wide range of stimuli
- Learn to use constructive criticism to improve performance
- Experiment with acting style, form and genre
- Learn to present detailed, developed characterisation to an audience.
- Learn about different playwrights and textual style from Shakespeare to Scottish Contemporary theatre.
- Learn to design and apply production skills to enhance a Drama
- Learn to design and apply production skills to control mood, atmosphere and tension.
Project – Stimulus to Stage
- Learn to work effectively and efficiently as part of a group
- Learn to take responsibility and utilise leadership skills in a group project
- Put previous learning into practice to create a piece of Drama from scratch.