Learner Journey Summary - Higher
Examine two distinctive landscapes and study their associated features:
- Examine the global hydrological cycle and changing river levels.
- Examine the properties of three different soil types.
- Examine the workings of the atmosphere.
- Describe and contrast urban change within a developed and developing country.
- Examine the impact and management of rural land degradation (desertification).
- Examine issues concerning population including population change and migration.
Global Issues: Climate Change
- Examine global climate change.
Global Issues: Development & Health
- Examine levels of development between different countries.
- Examine health issues and the causes and control of disease.
- Be able to analyse and interpret an OS map.