Learner Journey Summary - N3-5
Physical Environments: Limestone
- Describe the features of a limestone landscape and explain their formation.
Human Environments: Rural
Examine changes in the rural landscape and the causes of these changes and their impact in:
- Developed World.
- Developing World.
Global Issues: Natural Hazards
Examine three types of natural hazard:
- Tropical Storms (Hurricanes).
Physical Environments: Weather
- Describe and explain the main features of weather systems that affect the UK.
Human Environments: Urban (Developing World)
- Examine urban life in a developing world city and issues of housing and transport.
Human Environments: Population
- Examine population issues at a local and global scale.