Learner Journey Summary - S3
Skills Work: Fieldwork Techniques
- Undertake various fieldwork techniques.
- Process the data collected.
- Analyse the results and draw conclusions.
Skills Work: Geography of Places
- Locate and map a range of features both local and worldwide.
Skills Work: Graphing Techniques
- Learn how to draw various types of graphs.
Physical Environments: Rivers
- Examine the course and features of a river and associated land use.
Human Environments: Urban (Developed World)
- Examine land use patterns within a developed world city and issues associated with housing and traffic.
Global Issues: Natural Environments
- Examine the climate and landscape features of Tundra and Rainforest areas.
- Examine the impact of human activity on these landscapes.
- No downloads