Learner Journey Summary - S4
RBV: Investigating a Religion
- Outline responses about a moral issue the pupil has chosen in order to achieve an award in Religion, Beliefs and Values.
- Outline the moral issue and why it is a concern in society today.
- Use a range of religious and non-religious sources to make and justify conclusions.
RBV: Values in Action
- Describe a number of social issues that concern the local community.
- Research a local charity that enables a social issue you have chosen.
- Analyse and Evaluate the work completed and the final overall group project.