Learner Journey Summary - N4
- Understand and use straightforward mathematical concepts and relationships.
- Select and apply straightforward operational skills in algebra, geometry, trigonometry and statistics within familiar mathematical contexts.
- Select and apply straightforward skills in numeracy.
- Use straightforward mathematical models.
- Use mathematical reasoning skills to interpret information presented in straightforward ways, to select a strategy to solve a problem, and to communicate solutions.
- Expressions and Formulae Unit.
- Relationships Unit.
- Numeracy Unit
They must also complete the Added Value Unit which is a Test.
Each Unit is assessed on a pass/fail basis.