Learner Journey Summary - S3
Healthy Relationships, Sexual Health and Parenthood
- Develop decision making skills in relation to Parenthood, sexual health and relationships.
- Contribute to making your school community one which values individuals equally and is a welcoming place for all.
Drugs and Substance Misuse
- Make informed personal choices to promote a healthy lifestyle.
Homelessness and Domestic Abuse
- Develop self awareness, self respect and respect for others in the community.
Positive Mental Attitudes
- The mental wellbeing of all in the school community is developed through a safe, caring and purposeful environment.
Exam Stress and Study Skills
- Make full use of and value the opportunities given to improve and manage learning
- Pupils will be confident in planning their transition to a positive destination.