Learner Journey Summary - N5
- Demonstrating knowledge and understanding of chemistry by making accurate statements.
- Demonstrating knowledge and understanding of chemistry by describing information and providing explanations and integrating knowledge.
- Applying knowledge of chemistry to new situations, interpreting information and solving problems.
- Planning or designing experiments to test given hypotheses or to illustrate particular effects, including safety measures.
- Carrying out experimental procedures safely.
- Selecting information from a variety of sources.
- Presenting information appropriately in a variety of forms.
- Processing information (using calculations and units, where appropriate).
- Making predictions and generalisations based on evidence/information.
- Drawing valid conclusions and giving explanations supported by evidence/justification.
- Evaluating experimental procedures.
- Suggesting improvements to experiments/practical investigations.
- Communicating findings/information.
- N5 - Unit 1 - Complete Outcomes and Summaries.pdf
- N5 - Unit 1 - Notes LO's.pdf
- N5 - Unit 1 - Notes LOs.pdf
- N5 - Unit 2 - Full Summary booklet.pdf
- N5 - Unit 2 - Senior Phase Summary booklet.pdf
- N5 - Unit 3 - Full Summary booklet.pdf
- N5 - Unit 3 - Senior Phase Summary booklet.pdf
- Nation 4&5 - Unit 1 - Past Paper Homework.pdf
- Nation 4&5 - Unit 2 - Past Paper Homework.pdf
- Nation 4&5 - Unit 3 - Past Paper Homework.pdf
- National 4&5 - Unit 1 - Core Homework Booklet.pdf
- National 4&5 - Unit 2 - Core Homework.pdf
- National 4&5 - Unit 3 - Core Homework.pdf