Learner Journey Summary - N3-5
- Applying aspects of computational thinking across a range of contexts.
- Analysing problems within computing science across a range of contemporary contexts.
- Designing, implementing, testing and evaluating digital solutions (including computer programs) to problems across a range of contemporary contexts.
- Developing skills in computer programming and the ability to communicate how a program works, by being able to read and interpret code.
- Communicating understanding of key concepts related to computing science, clearly and concisely, using appropriate terminology.
- Understanding of legal implications and environmental impact of contemporary technologies.
- Applying computing science concepts and techniques to create solutions across a range of contexts
- Bit-mapped VS Vector Graphics.pdf
- Computer Architecture.pdf
- Database Theory.pdf
- Environmental Revision.pdf
- Haggis Pseudocode.pdf
- Hardware Revision.pdf
- HLL - Compilier and Interpreter.pdf
- Legal Implications Revision.pdf
- Media Types.pdf
- National 5 Binary.pdf
- Network Theory.pdf
- Prelim Revision Topics.pdf
- Scratch Revision.pdf
- Security Risks and Precautions Revision.pdf
- Web Design Theory.pdf